Some of our services have changed. We now offer…
- Down Payment Assistance
- Prevention Workshops – These can be found on our event calendar
- Foreclosure – alternatives and advice.
- Homebuyer Process – National Faith Homebuyers will take you through how to purchase a home step-by-step
- Homeownership Opportunities Program (HOP) – HOP helps first-time homebuyers who are at or below 80% of area median income (AMI) with down payment and closing costs and improves their eligibility for mortgage financing….READ MORE
- MSHDA – Down Payment Assistance – Down Payment Assistance (DPA) may be available from MSHDA to help you purchase your home. It is a second mortgage that must be used in conjunction with MSHDA’s MI First Home or MSHDA’s MI Next Home first mortgage.
- MSHDA program – LENDERS LIST