Foreclosure Assistance in Atlanta, Georgia
We offer free counseling, negotiations with your lender or loan servicer, and help establish a new monthly budget all with the purpose of helping you avoid foreclosure. Our Foreclosure Prevention Specialist will help you determine the best option for your situation and help you achieve it. Those options include:
- Repayment Plan
- Loan Modification
- Short Sale
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
Please don’t hesitate to call our Atlanta office at (678) 553-3770 or fill out our contact form if you have any questions or want to learn more about the next steps. We offer these services at no cost.
Here at National Faith we offer free assistance for those navigating foreclosure in the Atlanta area.
Our assistance programs help you avoid foreclosure in the short-term by guiding you through the best possible options and in the long-term by helping you establish a monthly budget.
Our Foreclosure Prevention Specialists will review the details of the situation, determine possible options to move forward, and help you contact your lender and discuss a way to avoid foreclosure.
It’s important to remember that there are alternatives to foreclosure. Here are a few of the options that we can help you pursue to keep your Atlanta home:
- Repayment Plan: By changing your repayment plan, you can spread out the amount that you owe into monthly increments that are added to your original monthly payments.
- Forbearance: With this method the lender will suspend your payments or reduce them for a period of time. When doing this, it is likely that the lender will want all of the back payments before continuing with the original monthly payments.
- Loan Modification: The lender may agree to modify the terms of your loan. This may involve changing the interest rate or by simply extending the length of the loan.
- Short Sale: This involves finding a lender that will agree to allow you to sell your home while forgiving any debt remaining after the sale. There may be income tax liabilities on the amount of debt that the lender forgives.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure: You can contact your lender and see if they are interested in having you transfer the title of your home over to them in full-satisfaction of your debt. This will help you avoid a negative affect on your credit. Keep in mind that you may have to pay taxes on the amount forgiven and that you will be giving up the equity you have in your home.
Our foreclosure assistance program is built so that you get exactly what you need. Our Foreclosure Prevention Specialist will ensure that the option we pursue is the best one for you.
Schedule Your Appointment with National Faith
Homeownership is achievable for everybody. That’s our goal. That doesn’t just mean helping people get their home, but helping people keep their homes and putting them in a better position for the future. Foreclosure isn’t the only option. With National Faith, we will help you keep your home or save your credit by avoiding foreclosure.
We offer foreclosure assistance at absolutely no cost. If you have any questions or want to learn more about the next steps, please reach out to us by calling our Atlanta office at (678) 553-3770 or by filling out a quick contact form.